Kid Fit Movement & Dance
-Day & Time: Wednesdays 5:30pm-6:20pm
-Dates: March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, and April 14th
-Ages 11 & Up
-Fee: $60 for the 6-Week Mini-Semester
In this class, children will warm up, stretch, and learn simple guided movements and kid-friendly dance routines! This class encourages children to develop healthy habits and incorporate fitness as a natural part of their lives by making fitness fun!
CLASS REMINDERS & GUIDELINES
Please be on time for drop off/pick up for both the start and finish of your student’s class(es). Doors will remain closed during classes to minimize distractions, limit numbers, and to ensure that students remain focused and engaged during their scheduled class. Please make sure your student’s hair is secured for dance classes and that all students arrive dressed appropriately for their classes.
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD: at Snellville Performing Arts, located in the Snellville Plaza shopping center (near Value Village and Hot & Cold Buffet) at 2485 Main Street East; Snellville, Georgia 30078.
FOR MOVEMENT CLASSES: Students should bring a towel, a refillable water bottle, and a bag to store their items in for each class. All students must wear a mask in the studio.
FOR STUDIO VOICE CLASS: Students should bring a refillable water bottle and will be directed on what additional materials to bring during their first week of classes. All students must wear a mask in the studio.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Students who exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19, including cough, shortness of breath, fever, etc will not be permitted to attend classes
- All students and staff must be masked before entering the studio and will remain masked during classes
- Temperatures of staff and students will be taken upon entrance
- Students will use hand sanitizer upon entrance
- Students will be limited to one bag or backpack and must store them in their designated cubby in the back studio
- SPA will limit the number of students per class